• Carefully read all instructions before operating
and save for future reference.
• Remove any promotional stickers before using
the Citrus Press.
• Always make sure the Citrus Press is properly
and completely assembled before connecting
to power outlet and operating. The unit will
not turn ‘ON’ unless properly assembled.
• Always use the Citrus Press
on a dry, level surface.
• Always switch the Citrus Press ‘OFF’, then
unplug from the power outlet if the appliance
- is to be left unattended, - if not in use, -
before cleaning, - before attempting to move
the appliance, disassembling, assembling and
when storing the appliance.
• Regularly inspect the supply cord, plug and
actual appliance for any damage. If found
damaged in any way, immediately cease use
of the appliance and call Breville Customer
Service at 1-866-BREVILLE.
• The use of accessory attachments not
recommended by Breville may cause a risk
of injury to persons, fire or electric shock.
• When using this appliance, provide
adequate air space above and on all
sides for circulation.
• If the appliance is of the grounded type,
the extension cord should be a grounded
type and its electrical rating must be the
same or more wattage as the appliance.
• To protect against fire, electrical shock
and injury to persons do not immerse the
appliance, motor base, cord or plug in water
or any other liquid. Do not use a water jet
to clean the power cord or motor base.
• Do not leave the appliance unattended
when in use.
• Close supervision is necessary when any
appliance is used by or near children.
• Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a
table or counter, or touch hot surfaces or
• Do not place this appliance on or near a hot
gas or electric burner, or where it could touch
a heated oven.
• For any maintenance other than cleaning, call
Breville Customer Service at 1-866-BREVILLE.
• Do not use this appliance for anything other
than its intended use. Do not use in moving
vehicles or boats. Do not use outdoors.
• Strictly follow cleaning and care instructions.
• To disconnect, turn all controls to ‘OFF’, then
remove plug from power outlet.
• Use caution when operating the appliance –
do not place hands or fingers near moving
or rotating parts.
BREVILLE RECOMMENDS SAFETY FIRST
We at Breville are very safety conscious. We design and manufacture consumer products with the safety of you, our valued customer foremost in mind.
In addition we ask that you exercise a degree of care when using any electrical appliance and adhere to the following precautions:
800CPXL_IB_V1.qxd:800CP Book 19/8/09 9:23 AM Page 6