• To disconnect, turn all controls to ‘off’, then remove
plug from power outlet.
• Always make sure the cover is clamped (lock bar)
securely in place and before the motor is turned
on. Do not unfasten the clamps (lock bar) while the
juicer is in operation.
• Do not use appliance if the rotating sieve (filter
basket) is damaged.
• Make sure the motor stops completely before
• If food becomes lodged in opening (feed Tube), use
food pusher or another piece of fruit or vegetable
to push it down. When this method is not possible
turn motor off and disassemble juicer to remove
the remaining food.
• This appliance has a polarized plug. To reduce the
risk of electric shock, this plug will fit in a polarized
outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in
the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit,
contact a qualified electrician. Do not modify the
plug in any way.
ELECTRIC CORD STATEMENT
Your Juice Fountain Juicer has a short cord as a safety
precaution to prevent personal injury or property
damage resulting from pulling, tripping or becoming
entangled with the cord. Do not allow children to be
near or use this appliance without close adult
supervision. If you must use a longer cord or an
extension cord when using the appliance, the cord
must be arranged so it will not drape or hang over
the edge of a countertop, tabletop or surface area
where it can be pulled on by young children or
tripped over. To prevent electric shock, personal injury
or fire, the electrical rating of the extension cord you
use must be the same or more than the wattage of
the appliance (wattage is marked on the underside of
Breville recommends safety first
• Carefully read all instructions before operating and
save for future reference.
• Do not push produce into the Feed Chute with your
fingers. Always use the Food Pusher provided.
• Do not touch the small sharp teeth and blade in
the center of the Stainless Steel Filter Basket.
• Do not touch the sharp blade in the feed chute.
• Always make sure the Juice Fountain Juicer is
properly and completely assembled before
connecting to power outlet and operating. The unit
will not turn ‘ON’ unless properly assembled.
• Always use the Juice Fountain Juicer on a dry,
• Always switch the Juice Fountain Juicer off, then
unplug from the power outlet if the appliance is to
be left unattended, if not in use, before cleaning,
before attempting to move the appliance,
disassembling, assembling and when storing
• Do not juice fruit with pits unless the pits have
• Regularly inspect the supply cord, plug and actual
appliance for any damage. If found damaged in any
way, immediately cease use of the appliance and
call Breville Customer Service at 1-866-BREVILLE.
The use o
f accessory attachments not
recommended by Breville may cause a risk of injury
o persons, fire or electric shock.
• When using this appliance, provide adequate air
space above and on all sides for circulation.
• If the appliance is of the grounded type, the
extension cord should be a grounded type and its
electrical rating must be the same or more wattage
as the appliance.
• To protect against fire, electrical shock and injury
to persons do not immerse the appliance, motor
base, cord or plug in water or any other liquid.
Do not use a water jet to clean the power cord or
• This appliance is not intended for use by young
children or weak persons without supervision.
• Do not leave the appliance unattended when in use.
• Young children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance.
• Do not run the Juice Fountain Juicer for more than
one minute at a time when juicing hard fruits and
vegetables at a rapid rate and with firm pressure.
• Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a
table or counter, or touch hot surfaces or
• Do not place this appliance on or near a hot gas
or electric burner, or where it could touch a
• For any maintenance other than cleaning, call
Breville Customer Service at 1-866-BREVILLE.
t use this appliance for anything other than
its intended use. Do not use in moving vehicles or
ts. Do not use outdoors.
• Strictly follow cleaning and care instructions.
We at Breville are very safety conscious. We design and manufacture consumer products with the safety of you,
our valued customer foremost in mind. In addition we ask that you exercise a degree of care when using any
electrical appliance and adhere to the following precautions.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
WARNING: EXTRA WIDE FEED CHUTE. DO NOT PLACE HANDS OR FOREIGN OBJECTS DOWN FEED
CHUTE. ALWAYS USE FOOD PUSHER PROVIDED.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND SAVE
THESE FOR FUTURE REFERNCE