1) Select a type of search by pressing [SEARCH MODE].
• Every time you press [SEARCH MODE], type of search
2) Enter the desired chapter, track, file, title number or time
to search for using [the Number buttons].
• Chapter, title, track or time search will start.
Ⅵ Marker search
This feature allows you to assign a specific point on a title or track
to be called back later.
1) During playback, press [SEARCH MODE] repeatedly until
marker setting appears.
2) Use [Y / Z] to select a marker number (1-9).
3) When the disc reaches the point you want to set a marker,
• The title or track and elapsed playback time will appear on
4) Press [SEARCH MODE] or [RETURN] to exit.
5) To return to the marker later, call the marker setting by
pressing [SEARCH MODE] repeatedly during playback or in
stop mode, and use [Y / Z] to choose a desired marker,
then press [ENTER].
You can check information about the current disc by pressing
To call the On-Screen Display, press [DISPLAY] during playback.
Each time you press [DISPLAY], the information changes.
Depending on the media, available information varies.
OFF A Title/Chapter information A Title information(elapsed
time) A Title information(remaining time) A HDMI information
OFF A Chapter information (elapsed time)
A Chapter information (remaining time) A Title information
(elapsed time) A Title information (remaining time)
A Bit rate information A HDMI information A OFF
OFF A Track information (elapsed time) A Track information
(remaining time) A Disc information* (elapsed time)
A Disc information* (remaining time) A HDMI information
(*not available during the program/random playback)
OFF A File name information A File information (elapsed time*)
A HDMI information A OFF
(*not available for JPEG)
OFF A File name information A Tag information (title name)
A Tag information (artist name) A File information (elapsed time)
A HDMI information A OFF
OFF A File name information A File information (elapsed time)
A File information (remaining time) A HDMI information A OFF
• For audio CD, MP3, Windows Media™ Audio and JPEG, during the
program or random playback, the indication will be displayed
after the track/file information.
Ⅵ Chapter information
<Title / Chapter information for BD>
1. Current chapter number/total number of chapters
2. Elapsed time/remaining time of the current chapter
3. Indicates that the multi camera angle images are available
on the scene
4. Current playback status
5. Current title number
6. Current repeat setting (Only when repeat setting is active)
(C: Chapter repeat, T: Title repeat, AB : A-B repeat)
Ⅵ Title information
7. Current title number/total number of titles
8. Elapsed time/remaining time of the current title
• During program and random playback, search functions are
not available except the search using H / G.
• Time search function is available only in the same track, file or
•For some DivX
files, time search may not function.
• For BD, chapter and time search are available only during
• Opening the disc tray, turning off the power or selecting “AC”
at step 2 and pressing [ENTER] will erase all markers.
• To clear a marker, use [Y / Z] to select the marker number to
be cleared and press [CLEAR].
• You can mark up to 9 points.
• For BD, marker search between different titles is not available.
• For BD, you can return to the maker only during playback.
1 3 42
E5E00UD_EN.book Page 20 Friday, January 18, 2008 6:59 PM