Please read this owner’s guide
Please take the time to follow the instructions in this owner’s guide carefully. It will help you set up and operate your system
properly and enjoy all of its advanced features. Please save this owner’s guide for future reference.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock, do not expose the product to rain or moisture.
WARNING: The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing, and objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall not
be placed on the apparatus. As with any electronic product, use care not to spill liquids into any part of the system. Liquids can
cause a failure and/or a fire hazard
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral triangle, alerts the user to the presence of uninsulated
dangerous voltage within the system enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle alerts the user to the presence of important operating and mainte-
nance instructions in this owner’s guide.
WARNING: No naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
Note: The product label is located on the bottom of the product.
This product is intended to be used only with the power supply provided. Where the mains plug is used as the disconnect
device, such disconnect device shall remain readily operable
This product must be used indoors. It is neither designed or tested for use outdoors, in recreation vehicles, or on
Important safety instructions
1. Read these instructions – for all components before using this product.
2. Keep these instructions – for future reference.
3. Heed all warnings – on the product and in the owner’s guide.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water – Do not use this product near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, laundry tub, in a
wet basement, near a swimming pool, or anywhere else that water or moisture are present.
6. Clean only with a dry cloth – and as directed by Bose Corporation. Unplug this product from the wall outlet before
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions – To ensure reliable
operation of the product and to protect it from overheating, put the product in a position and location that will not interfere
with its proper ventilation.
8. Do not install near any heat sources, such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or other apparatus (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
10. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time – to prevent damage to this
11. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in
any way: such as power supply cord or plug is damaged; liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the appa-
ratus; the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.